NEW SITE ANNOUNCEMENT

Welcome! Before you get comfortable - I have moved! Please come over to my new place, Do What You Love http://www.dowhatyouloveforlife.com/

Tuesday 15 February 2011

*shared stories* new series launches today (and my blog has moved!)



Today is Valentine's Day and I can't think of a better way to celebrate all the love in the world than launching *Shared Stories*, a new series of guest posts which shares the stories of people determined to do what they love. Some stories talk of triumph, others despair. They all involve bravery, belief, courage and hope. They are real stories about real people chasing their dreams, and making choices and sacrifices which allow them to do what they love, for life. Every Monday this will become a space for sharing those stories.
It takes courage to share, and I hope you will read them, relate to them, and be inspired by them.


The stories shared here are our shared stories.
"Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams..." WB Yeats


***
Sharing their stories today are Clare Mulvany and Cara Tilson.
Clare is author of 'One Wild Life: A journey to discover people who change our world' , which she wrote after a year travelling the globe seeking out extraordinary people. She now lives in Ireland.


UK-based Cara is artistic, and creative, but (in her words) 'too busy doing nothing to do what she loves'. It sounds like this is the year that all that will change...


Hop over to my new blog to read their stories


***



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Tell me what you think...

Related Posts with Thumbnails