NEW SITE ANNOUNCEMENT

Welcome! Before you get comfortable - I have moved! Please come over to my new place, Do What You Love http://www.dowhatyouloveforlife.com/

Friday 7 January 2011

Bring it on!



2011 came a little early for me, and it showed in my first post of the year.  I was expecting it, but not quite yet.  Like when your dinner guests turn up while you're still tidying up and peeling the potatoes, finding you with wet hair and no make up. 

After a rollercoaster 2010 I had soaked deeply into the goodness of the festive bubble and slowed right down...  So I was taken a little by surprise when it was suddenly January.  I hadn't captured my big vision on paper, unjumbled my ideas, worked through my planning, cleared out or organised.  But now I have. 

Now I am ready. 
The dreaming is done. 
The plans are laid. 
The fire is stoked. 
2011?  Bring it on!

Don't you just love new beginnings (when you're ready for them)?

***
By the way, I have been busy working with some talented folks on a shiny new website for the Do What You Love retreat, and my blog will be moving there shortly. So excited to share this with you – stay tuned for the new address – I hope you’ll join me there very soon

6 comments:

  1. I do love new beginnings. The potential and inspiration that comes with a start is what I love. I laughed at your analogy of the dinner party and peeling the potatoes, I must do that a lot as I could totally relate!

    xxoo
    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about 2011 springing upon us in a rush!
    I, too, am working on getting my vision down on paper & clearing a path for new & more creative ideas. Part of that is getting rid of a LOT of JUNK that is cluttering everything up! The junk should be out of the way by the 15th, I have some new furniture coming on the 17th... aaaaaahhh!
    Oh, and thank you for the link to Big Dreams, Small Wonders too. :^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've been easing into 2011 this week since I've been a bit behind on Louise's e-course due to technical difficulties, but I'm feeling good about the slow start =-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, hey, do share - what's going on with you? what are your big dreams and big plans? looking forward to hearing more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love new beginnings and I'm beginning to feel a little tiny bit on top of things. I still haven't had time to really sit down and think through my goals and dreams. I do wish I was going to see all of you again at AJ. But I feel so priviledged to watch your talent and your creative journey blossom and fly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with all the changes that are happening. All the planning will show in the results. Hopefully 2011 will not fly so you can enjoy your achievements.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Tell me what you think...

Related Posts with Thumbnails