NEW SITE ANNOUNCEMENT

Welcome! Before you get comfortable - I have moved! Please come over to my new place, Do What You Love http://www.dowhatyouloveforlife.com/

Monday 15 March 2010

Did that just happen??

Something quite amazing happened today. I have been thinking of my ‘Mondo Beyondo’ list for some time – not that I need help with dreaming big, just juggling all the dreams! Anyway, this morning I sat on the train racing towards London, and put pen to paper. As the countryside flew by and the morning opened up to a bright blue sky, I spilt my long messy delicious list of dreams, big and small.
And then I arrived at Kings Cross Station, packed my notebook safely at the bottom of my handbag with a smile, and got on with my day.

And then, just five hours later, the weirdest thing happened.

One of the small but important things on the list I wrote this morning was ‘get published’. And by 1pm, someone had asked me if I would write a chapter for a book being published later this year.

Unbelievable.

Maybe the Universe is listening…

10 comments:

  1. SERIOUSLY??????
    Yippy!!!
    i am doing a very happy dance for you right now!
    that is AWESOME.
    can.t wait for that chapter!!!!
    huge hugs to you dear beth.
    and
    loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool. Yes, I think the universe is definitely listening.

    Dream big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Universe is hearing you LOUD and CLEAR!!! Such AMAZING NEWS Beth! Looking forward to seeing all those dreams become reality.

    TRUST

    Love Danielle xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy DAY! Do you know how cool it sounds when you said, "I was riding on a train to London" - because that's on my list! Our dreams are made real by the whispering and the universe will shout back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOO HOO! that is SO exciting!!

    it really is true that the Universe will conspire to bring you what you want when you have voiced those desires =-)

    congratulations, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is brilliant! The universe is definitely listening and once you hear it talk back it is so AMAZING! Massive Congratulations and put those dreams out there my lovely friend :-). xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd say that's a shout not a whisper! Awesome! I am so happy for you!! Keep us posted as more is revealed to you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bravo YOU and Bravo universe!!! I'm thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhhhh....validation!! love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Tell me what you think...

Related Posts with Thumbnails