NEW SITE ANNOUNCEMENT

Welcome! Before you get comfortable - I have moved! Please come over to my new place, Do What You Love http://www.dowhatyouloveforlife.com/

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Spring is…

…trying to emerge from a long dark winter, seedlings wiggling up through the ground, trees preparing their new wardrobe, daffodils blooming courageously


(Is it just me or do they look like they are whispering secrets?)

Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems. ~Rainer Maria Rilke

This feels like a good time to reflect, breathe in and look forward. A time for something new…

3 comments:

  1. it DOES look like they are sharing secrets!! what a lovely image and thought =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! and yes they do look like they are sharing secrets! Catch up soon sweetie, lots going on and plans to make. :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny. Down here my thoughts are turning to hibernating for the winter. It's still a reflective time though. Funny isn't it, how Spring and Autumn are reflective times.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Tell me what you think...

Related Posts with Thumbnails