NEW SITE ANNOUNCEMENT

Welcome! Before you get comfortable - I have moved! Please come over to my new place, Do What You Love http://www.dowhatyouloveforlife.com/

Thursday 5 August 2010

Time out

Spent the day on the water today. 
Taking a break from it all,
getting caught up in the excitement of a yacht race,
seeing the beauty of the land from the water,
hearing the call of the gulls
and clearing out the cobwebs
as the sea breeze rushed through my hair. 


I spent my childhood on the coast
and it feels good to reconnect with the salty air and open skies.

***

1 comment:

  1. I love this image, so full of serenity in it's color and pattern. I can almost feel like I'm there on the boat, observing the water myself.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Tell me what you think...

Related Posts with Thumbnails