NEW SITE ANNOUNCEMENT

Welcome! Before you get comfortable - I have moved! Please come over to my new place, Do What You Love http://www.dowhatyouloveforlife.com/

Monday 6 December 2010

The day I met the future King of England



Last week I had the privilege of meeting newly-engaged Prince William, the future King of England.  Wow, what a lovely guy he is.  I have never been a huge fan of the monarchy, but meeting him changed that.  I got the feeling he understands what real life is like, and all about.  I just know he will make a great King. 


I couldn't resist but ask him about how he proposed to Kate Middleton.  He blushed and said he was so nervous beforehand - in case she said no!  In case she said no??  She is going to be a princess!  Of course she wouldn't say no!



I think I'd quite like to be a princess.  How about you?

10 comments:

  1. love that photo! what an awesome experience! and so cute you asked about his engagement :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to be a princess, I think. Being American (and married already to my own prince), there's a slim chance of it ever happening. :)

    I think I'd also probably just faint if I ever got to meet Prince William. I'd be so nervous, and also totally starstruck...although hopefully I'd faint AFTER I met him and not before!

    What a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crumbs. I would have totally swooned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Incredible experience! I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are always surprising me Beth! What a fun and fantastic picture. I think your country's Prince William is quite handsome, but I am not one to like the center stage so I would not like being a princess. I would not mind the crown jewels though.

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow girl, you really get around! I bet you'll have some great stories to share when you visit here in February. Maybe I should plan an "Adventures with Beth" activity for AAJ attendees...lol! I love hearing about them all, so thanks for sharing them with us. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting to have met Prince William! I love that you asked him about his proposal...I may have to watch the nuptials when they take place! =-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Love*. Great photo sweetie. I do like him and wow to have met him in the flesh. Fab you asked him about the proposal, brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Beth... What an AMAZING experience and you have a beautiful picture to prove it! So excited for you and I totally enjoy reading about your worldly adventures! You go girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. SERIOUSLY?
    you never cease to amaze me dear beth.
    NEVER.
    love you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Tell me what you think...

Related Posts with Thumbnails