NEW SITE ANNOUNCEMENT

Welcome! Before you get comfortable - I have moved! Please come over to my new place, Do What You Love http://www.dowhatyouloveforlife.com/

Tuesday 7 December 2010

It's all in the details

Last weekend I went to a beautiful simple winter wedding in a stunning old priory down in the south of England.  I thought I'd share some of the lovely details with you...
















Are there any lovely touches you particularly remember from your own wedding or one you have been to?

6 comments:

  1. These are some beautiful details you have shared here - it must have been a really magical wedding =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Gorgeous* lovely photos and yes its all in the details, it really is. I have a funny feeling I went to a wedding at this same place. Ill have to find out. Lovely lovely shoes. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely photos! One of my favorite wedding memories is of my sister's wedding. It took place in the Santa Cruz mountains in Northern California, at the house of the groom's cousin. The ceremony was performed outside on one of the decks, and all of the railings were garlanded with wild flowers, as was the wedding cake! It still makes me smile. :^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the very last photo the best. ooh. best wedding i went to... well there were no details that you could have taken photos of, but when the French Maire asked Olivier do you take this woman...(in french) the tiny crowded hall rang out with the loudest, most emphatic, passionately French OUI!!!!!! ... it was very romantic

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOOOOOODNESS!
    that would be a dream come true.
    how wonderful. thank you so much for sharing it with us!
    xo
    c

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Tell me what you think...

Related Posts with Thumbnails