NEW SITE ANNOUNCEMENT

Welcome! Before you get comfortable - I have moved! Please come over to my new place, Do What You Love http://www.dowhatyouloveforlife.com/

Friday 29 October 2010

Anyone else love New York City? Part 1: NYC people








Living the NYC artist life on a stall with Jenny (Overallbaby), Dolores (Marikit Deisgns) and Louise (Dream, Inspire, Create) at Atlantic Antic in Brooklyn - I could get used to this!


and enjoying have Anna-Marie Still come to play


Do you love NYC too?

***

Other posts from my recent US adventures:

***
Sign up for the second Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap has now closed.  Check back here in a couple of weeks to see what beautiful creations have been flying round the world!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE New York and LOVE where i live in Hoboken also (a little bit quieter and a great place to contemplate!). There are so many interesting sights to be be seen in NYC and I think your photos of the people above are great. :-) You should definitely visit during the Halloween season, your eyes would pop right out! Have a fab weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. NYC is fantastic! Such a wonderful mix of people and an amazingly creative vibe 24/7.

    I imagine Louise is right, I would love to be in NYC on Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...love it beyond words. If I could live there I would. It feels like to home to me.

    Love your pics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been to New York YET...but it is on my shortlist of places to visit. Thank-you for giving me a taste and for reminding me to put it at the top of the places to visit, explore and dream... xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Tell me what you think...

Related Posts with Thumbnails