NEW SITE ANNOUNCEMENT

Welcome! Before you get comfortable - I have moved! Please come over to my new place, Do What You Love http://www.dowhatyouloveforlife.com/

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Cape Cod in pictures


Windswept empty beaches
tumbling oceans
whirling skies




Hidden galleries,
wine in my glass,
laughter in the air







When was the last time you walked barefoot in the sand?

Friday is the last day to sign up for The Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap, and have a chance of winning handmade thank you cards (made with love by me using Jessica Swift's gorgeous new fabric) in the giveaway.  What are you waiting for?  Come and join in the fun!  Sign up here

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures Beth. I was in Cape Cod when I was very little. Your pictures make me want to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just drooled over your photographs. I just got a new SLR REbel canon and I'm trying to learn- these are really beautiful. I loved the bluish one of the beach and sky. Beautiful thoughts that floated by with each picture- left me thoughtful and longing for the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi beautiful beth....it.s been WAAAAAAY too long since my bare toes have dug deep into the the cool sand.
    love your story of the sea.
    xo
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been too long since I've walked in the sand with naked feet ... your photos are lovely and an inspiration to make a visit to the beach very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos Beth. Love the blue hues and the calmness of the beach and sea. Its so warm here, that we could almost go down to the beach and enjoy a day walking barefoot in the sand. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! Cape Cod is my favorite summer getaway. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Tell me what you think...

Related Posts with Thumbnails